Sunday, October 12, 2014

Christmas Card Challenge #46 - Color Challenge

Hi everyone!  It's time for another Christmas Card Challenge.  This week, we have a color challenge.  Look at these lovely rich colors!
 
I went a little more burgundy than I was supposed to.  The colors looked different on my iPad, but I did get the green and gold in there.  I have been wanting to find the right time to use this new bell die I got and this was it.  I die cut it from the gold paper, the burgundy dp and the green dp then put it all together.  The sentiment was embossed with gold paper.
 
You can see more on the Christmas Card Challenge blog.  The DT has some great inspiration for you.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Recipe
Stamps:  Merry Greetings (Mama Elephant)
Paper:  Bravo burgundy, gold paper, Found Christmas (My Mind's Eye)
Ink:  Versamark
Accessories:  Hollysprig Bells (Memory Box), gold embossing powder
 


Photobucket

3 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

So pretty!!

Sue said...

Beautiful card, Lisa, loving the die.
Wonderful color combo this time too.

Hugs
Sue

Gerrina said...

A vintage-feel card that has all the warmth of the season! Beautifu;! Hugs, Gerrina

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin