Monday, September 25, 2017

Happy Anniversary

I had two anniversaries to make cards for last week.  One was for my in-laws who celebrated their 63rd anniversary, and the other was for our best friends.  They celebrated their 40th!  It doesn't seem possible that they could be married that long!
 
Since the 40th is celebrated with red, that's what I went with for both cards.  I started with foiling this foil mates panel from GinaK in red foil using my Mini Minc machine.  Then I stamped and die cut the flower and placed it on the white panel.  The sentiment was stamped in black ink.  A crystal in the middle of the flower finished it off.  Simple and quick card. 
 
Here's a shot of the foil.  It's hard to capture it in photos, but it was so pretty in real life.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Recipe
Stamps:  Calendar Basics and Bloomers (PTI)
Paper:  Recollections white, real red
Ink:  Versafine onyx black, pure poppy, scarlet jewel
Accessories:  Bloomers die (PTI), red crystal, Heidi Swapp red foil, Elegant Florals Foil Mates (GinaK) 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin