Saturday, September 16, 2017

Just Us Girls #411 - Color Week

Hi friends!  Today is color week over at Just Us Girls, and Maria has chosen a warm fall color palette.
 
I just got this new stamp/die set from Concord and 9th.  As I was thinking about what I was going to make, I picked up this set to take it down to my craft room and thought it would be perfect for this challenge.  It's a two-step stamp, so I stamped the first layer in yellow and the second in orange.  Then I stamped the berries in burgundy and die cut the wreath.  Then I die cut the words and added crystal drops to the berries.  The wreath was spritzed with shimmer spray.  The front panel of the card base was given some texture with an impression plate.  The wreath was popped up with dimensional tape.
 
You can see more from our JUGs design team and September guest on the JUGs blog.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Recipe
Stamps:  Magnolia Wreath (Concord & 9th)
Paper:  Recollections white, brave burgundy, Masters Touch watercolor paper
Ink:  Fossilized amber, spiced marmalade, scarlet jewel
Accessories:  Magnolia Wreath die (C&9th), word die (Hero Arts), impression plate (PTI), shimmer spritz, Morning Dew crystal drops, dimensional tape



8 comments:

Bobby said...

It is indeed a perfect stamp for the challenge, Lisa. And those berries. I want to pick them off the card they look so real.

Sue VanDeVusse said...

This is gorgeous! Perfect stamping on that wreath and I love how you added the crystal drops and shimmer spray. You definitely rocked this challenge!

Ina G said...

Your multi stamping looks fabulous here with those colours and the burgundy certainly makes your card pop Lisa. Love the big sentiment.

Judy Woodland said...

LOVE what you have done with those colors, great take on the challenge. The wreath is fabulous, and then the greeting with that pretty burgundy color...simply GENIUS!!!

Maria said...

What a great job with the challenge colors! I love your wreath. Nicely done!

Katherine Thayer said...

I love the combination. Really really love it!

Julia Aston said...

what a wonderful wreath! the darker sentiment looks great layered on top!

Nancy said...

This stamp was perfect for this challenge Lisa! Love it! Thanks so much for your kindness these past few weeks! It feels nice to get back to normalcy!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin