Saturday, September 2, 2017

Just Us Girls #409 - Word Week

Hi friends!  I'm the hostess over at Just Us Girls for our Word Week challenge.  I chose the word "SHOES" as I've always loved them and have many!
This is another new stamp I picked up last week at a Scrap and Stamp show especially for this challenge.  It's from Technique Junkies and is one stamp.  I stamped it in Versafine onyx black ink onto Bristol smooth white paper and embossed it in clear powder.  It's colored with Zig markers.  I had to color the soles of the shoes red!  The straps of the shoes were covered with glossy accents and I added some Nuvo crystal drops.  The panel was die cut with a wonky stitches die.

 
You can see more from the JUGs design team and our September guest, Linda Snodgrass, on the JUGs blog.
Thanks for stopping by!
ETA:  How could I forget The Daily Marker's Coloring Challenge?  I'm entering my card!
Recipe
Stamps:  The Right Shoes (Technique Junkies)
Paper:  Recollections white, Bristol smooth white, orchid opulence
Ink:  Versafine onyx black, Zig markers
Accessories:  Wonky Stitches die (Avery Elle), Nuvo Crystal Drops (morning dew), glossy accents, fun foam 


7 comments:

Nancy said...

Love your word this eek! Something new and different! Great card too! Enjoy your weekend!

Judy Woodland said...

Super cute card, love that stamp. I have not seen it before. Great challenge, so much fun!!! Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

I love those fun and sassy shoes! Love the addition of the red soles. Great choice of words this week, too!

Ina G said...

Love that stamp. I remember seeing it at Cheri Weston's blog. Gorgeous card Lisa and I bet it look so much better IRL. Love the red sole!

Bobby said...

Great shoes, Lisa, but I can't imagine walking in anything that high. ;)

Linda said...

I love shoes too, but could never wear heels like that. Such a fun card. Thanks for the great challenge.

Vicki Dutcher said...

These shoes remind me of Las Vegas! Awesome coloring you did too :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin