Thursday, June 21, 2018

Time Out #112 - Warm

Hey everyone!  The challenge over at Time Out "Warm".   
 
The weather here in Buffalo, NY has been warm (finally!).  We really never had a spring and I didn't think that the warmth would ever arrive.  But it's here and my card is full of warmth and sunshine.
 
I just received this sun shaker die from MFT which was perfect for this challenge.  I first sponged some tumbled glass ink through a swiss dots stencil.  Then die cut the sun from that piece and stamped the sentiment before I adhered the circle shaker pouch to the panel.  I added the sequins then closed it up with the yellow panel.  The main panel and yellow panel were die cut with stitched rectangle dies.  I added some sequins and shimmer to finish it off.  This came together so quickly!  Love these shaker pouches MFT has come out with.  They really make shaker cards a breeze!
 
You can see more from the Time Out design team and our guest for this challenge, Marieke, on the Time Out blog. 
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Recipe

Stamps:  Full of Sunshine (MFT)
Paper:  Recollections white, daffodil delight
Ink:  Versafine onyx black, tumbled glass
Accessories:  Sunshine shaker die (MFT), circle shaker pouch (MFT), stitched rectangle dies (MFT), swiss dots stencil (MFT), sequins, shimmer


3 comments:

sandie said...

Wow Lisa, your cards are always so detailed and with each one you astound me with your creativity. This is such a bright and sunny card and to make it a shaker, so very clever...love it hon x

Anita in France said...

I don't think this could get any sunnier, Lisa ... it's fabulous ... bright, fun, pretty ... and I love the shaker element, it puts me in mind of the sun glinting in the heat! Hugs, Anita :)

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

This is wonderful, Lisa. Can't get much watmer than this. Happy, bright, summery - I love it. And thanks for mentioning the shaker pouches! I did not know about them. What a product!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin