Thursday, August 2, 2018

Time Out #115 - Theme Challenge

Hello!  The new challenge over at the Time Out blog is a theme challenge.  The theme is food and drink.
 
I had several stamp sets to use for this challenge, but chose to use this one (a simple one...no coloring!).  I've used this sketch before.  There are so many images you can use with it.  I stamped the cup in brown ink and then the "latte" part in yellow.  I colored the heart shape with copic markers and cover it with glossy accents.  The entire card was spritzed with shimmer and then I added some Nuvo drops.
 
You can see more inspiration from the Time Out design team and our guest for this challenge, Susie Moore, on the Time Out blog.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Recipe
Stamps:  Latte Love (Lil' Inkers)
Paper:  Recollections white, Father Knows Best (PTI)
Ink:  Shea butter and icing on the cake (C. Pooler)
Accessories:  Latte Love die (Lil' Inkers), Nuvo Drops, shimmer spritz, dimensionals



7 comments:

Susie Moore said...

Just a wonderful card. I don't drink coffee, but I LOVE coffee cards!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

I so love that sketch, Lisa, and you have used it wonderfully on this card. Love the patterned paper, and your latte looks good enough to drink right now. Love the sentiment on the banner.

Anita in France said...

That rich, creamy coffee is delicious against the stylish background pp, Lisa ... so scrumptious! Hugs, Anita :)

sandie said...

That is my kind of stamp, not much colouring needed! Love the touch of gloss on the heart and matched perfectly with the background paper x

Joyce said...

Such an adorable card. Love that fun coffee cup, and what a fun way to use some patterned paper.

Nonni said...

No wonder you like this card layout, it works super well! Great coffee image and beautiful color choices, love the paper you used. xxx

Jill V said...

I really love the card layout too - I don't think that I have used it but I may have to now :) I love the way you paired the patterned paper with the stamped image so perfectly too. Great card!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin