Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Happy Easter

Hello again!  I have another Easter card to post today.  I actually made two of these.  I started by stamping and coloring this Whipper Snapper image.  I die cut it with a stitched rectangle and set it aside.  Then I stamped this gingham background image onto a panel in pink ink and die cut it with another stitched rectangle.  I die cut a banner and stamped the sentiment on it.  The image panel was popped up with craft foam, and I added sequins to it and shimmer on the image. 

I'm entering this card into the following challenges:
 
Double D Challenge - There's is a banner challenge.  My sentiment is stamped on a banner.
 
Inspire.Create - This challenge has an Easter theme.
Image may contain: possible text that says 'Inspire. .Create Stamping Challenges Theme: Easter Challenge #066'
 
The Paper Funday - This challenge is anything goes with and Easter twist.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Recipe
Stamps:  Easter Pile (Whipper Snapper), Bunny Basket (PTI), Gingham bg (MFT)
Paper:  Recollections white, Neenah
Ink:  Versafine onyx black, pink diamond, copics
Accessories:  Stitched rectangle dies (MFT), banner trio die (WP9), sequins, star dust stickles, shimmer, craft foam


5 comments:

Diane said...

Fabulously designed AND cute card and super cute stamp and coloring..love it! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}

Darlene said...

Oh my gosh ... how sweet is this! Fun image and you're coloring is awesome! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Banners’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
Darlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!

Pamela said...

love the coloring job on the image. If you didn't tell me, i wouldn't know the gingham background is a stamp! Thank you for playing with us at The Paper Funday Challenge.

Judy Woodland said...

Oh my gosh, Lisa, what a darling image. You have colored it perfectly and I love the design!! Great take on the Mood Board, thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Double D Challenge. Hope we see you back again soon!!
Judy~ DD DT
{Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!!

Birgit said...

This is adorable and so many beautiful details. Thanks so much for linking up to the Double D challenge. Best of luck to you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin