Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Spring Card Camp - Day 3

Hi friends!  I'm taking the Spring Card Camp class from Online Card Classes.  Yana Smakula showed us a cool technique today.  I don't want to get into specifics about how I did this because it is a paid class.  However I did use several colors of cardstock and a sentiment strip from SSS for this card.  There are clear crystals on the card.  They look white because I took the picture right after I added them to the card and the glue was still wet!  I added shimmer to parts of the cards as well.  You could do more than one card like this with leftover pieces, however I only made one today.  I'll use the scraps to make more for sure!  (It's a little time consuming and I ran out of time!)

Here's a link to Online Card Classes in case you are interested.  I think I paid $25 (maybe less!), and classes started last Saturday and run every day throughout the month of April.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Recipe
Stamps:  Center Cut Heart (SSS)
Paper:  Recollections white, various colored cardstock
Ink:  Versafine onyx black
Accessories:  Crystals, shimmer, sentiment strip (SSS), craft foam 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin