Saturday, April 25, 2020

Just Us Girls #533 - Photo Week

Hi friends!  Maria chose this cheerful photo of sunshine and flowers for the Just Us Girls Photo Week challenge.
 
I have three cards to share.  I chose three coordinating pattern papers and layered them together on top of a template.  Then I used a ruler and craft knife to cut out the pieces.  This gave me nine pieces, enough to make three cards.  This is the first and is a little different from the other two.  I put three of the patterns together onto a piece of cardstock and then die cut it with a stitched rectangle die.  The flowers and leaves were die cut and layered in the bottom left corner.  The hello words were die cut and layered together.  I added shimmer and crystals for sparkle.

The next two are the same aside from the color of the flowers and the placement of the pattern papers.  The happy word was die cut from black card stock and craft foam for dimension.

 
You can see more from our JUGs design team and our April guest on the JUGs blog.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 

Recipe
Stamps:  Bitty Birthday Wishes (MFT)
Paper:  Recollections white, black, mellow moss, bashful blue, blush blossom, barely banana, pattern paper (?)
Ink:  Versafine onyx black
Accessories:  Stitched rectangle (MFT), stitched flowers (MFT), happy die (The Greetery), little hello die (MFT), skinny strips die (MFT), sequins, crystals, shimmer, star dust stickles, craft foam 


10 comments:

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

All three of them are wonderful! I always admire people who can use patterned paper. Beautifully done!

Michele (mitchygitchygoomy) said...

Fun and fresh, Lisa. Great patterned papers, too! I just posted a group message to my kids this morning that included forget-me-nots, so that particular card caught my attention right away!

Nancy said...

How fun are these! The middle one is my favorite but they are all great!

Nora Noll said...

This is so pretty!! I LOVE the mix of papers and colors that you used. SO COOL!!!

Maria said...

Oh wow what fantastic cards! I just love how you mixed up the elements in each making them all similar but different. Wonderful job!

Ina G said...

WOW! WOW! WOW! for each of these beautiful card Lisa. Love the dp and how you have used those 'bits' perfectly. Just gorgeous.

Sue VanDeVusse said...

These are all so awesome! I love the design you used and your mix of papers paired up with those cool flowers. I seriously did not see this before I chose my challenge.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Super fun use of pattern!

Bobby said...

What a great mix of patterned paper, Lisa. Your flowers are a beautiful focal point on it.

cm said...

Gorgeous trio of cards, Lisa! Love the paper, die cuts and sentiment pairings!
hugs~carol

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin