Sunday, May 10, 2020

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful moms out there!  I hope you are having a great day and are a little bit spoiled today!
This is the card I made for my mother-in-law.  It's a larger 5x7 size because that potted lily image is quite large.  I stamped the image and colored it with copic markers.  I love the way this die cuts out all those open spaces between the blooms.  I also die cut it twice from white cardstock to stack it because it's a bit flimsy.  I then cut a 4x6 piece of watercolor paper and added faded jeans distress ink to create a sort of frame on which to adhere the image and stamp the sentiment.  This was mounted on a navy mat.  I added sequins and star dust stickles in the center of the sequins.  There is also shimmer on the image. 
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Recipe
Stamps:  Potted Lily (Waffle Flower), Motherly Love (Flourishes)
Paper:  Recollections white, X-Press It, Strathmore watercolor, navy
Ink:  Amalgam black, Versafine onyx black, faded jeans, copic markers
Accessories:  Potted Lily die (WF), sequins, shimmer, star dust stickles, craft foam 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin