Saturday, May 9, 2020

Just Us Girls #535 - Trend Week

Hey friends!  The Trend challenge over at Just Us Girls that Carol chose this week is to use something MINI.
 
I knew I was going to use these agenda bunnies from Mama Elephant when I saw this challenge.  I was looking for the circle cover plate die that I know I have and came across this frames die from Pink Fresh Studio.  I thought it would be different.  I die cut it from black cardstock once and twice from white cardstock and stacked them.  I die cut and stamped all the bunnies and chose ten that I thought would work for a birthday card.  I colored them with copic markers and added them to the frames.  I kept one larger one free and stamped the sentiment onto one of the white frames.  I added quite a few crystals (which are difficult to see) and shimmer to the bunnies.  The pattern paper is from one of the new Waffle Flower paper pads.
 
You can see more from the JUGs design team and our May guest on the JUGs blog.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Recipe
Stamps:  Little Bunny Agenda (Mama Elephant), Birthday Greetings (Gina K)
Paper:  Recollections white, black, Dots Unicorn (WF)
Ink:  Amalgam black, Versafine onyx black, copics
Accessories:  Little Bunny Agenda die (ME), Lovely Frames (Pink Fresh), crystals, glitter pen (LF) 


8 comments:

Macimbalo said...

How adorable is your card! So many minis on it!!!

cm said...

OHMYSTARS! I love x love your card, Lisa! I have this Pinkfresh frame and didn't even think to use it! Perfect for your sweet ME bunnies (and now I want those!). Sweetness galore!
hugs~carol

Nancy said...

Such cute little bunnies! The cover plate is so different but it works so well! Great card Lisa!!

Ina G said...

FABulous take on our mini challenge Lisa. Super cute images and all tucked inside those great dies. Love the Birthday Wishes in the biggest one. Clever layout.

Sue VanDeVusse said...

This is so cool! I love all of those darling little bunnies in the frames. Fabulous design and so perfect for our challenge!

Deborah Frings said...

These little guys are so cute and that frame is fab! Deborah x

Bobby said...

This is a mini masterpiece, Lisa. What a great way to show off those adorable bunnies.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Super cute! Love the mini bunnies :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin