Sunday, December 7, 2008

And the Winner Is...

Pamela! Here's what she said:

We open our gifts Christmas morning. First we have a breakfast of "whompems"--which is actually donuts made from biscut dough. My husband's family started calling them that because you whomp the can of biscuts to open them. We strect the dough to make a hole in the middle and deep fry them. (I know, not healthy but it is Christmas!) Then we top them with a carmel like sauce made with brown sugar, butter, etc. After breakfast we gather together and my husband reads the Christmas story from the Bible that he was given by his family we he went into the Air Force at age 18. The Bible has been used so much that it is falling apart. My kids (now grown, still want the story read from that Bible. Then we pray and thank God for blessing and for trials and for bringing us through those trials. We also pray for whatever is on our hearts. Then...it is time to open presents. I then start the big meal while everybody else puts toys together or gets in their "stuff". It is a fun day.Thanks for such a generouse giveaway. Have a great day.

Congratulations Pamela! What a great tradition you and your family celebrate each year. I will be contacting you for your address to send you your blog candy!

It was so good to hear all of your holiday traditions! I'm so glad you all stopped by to comment. It's like getting "happy mail" when I see all of your comments! I wish all of you a happy and safe holiday season, and wishes for a happy stamping new year!

P.S. I used Random.org to pick the number 6, which was Pamela's number. Here's the info from the website:

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:6
Timestamp: 2008-12-08 00:39:58 UTC

Thanks so much!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin