Friday, August 14, 2009

My Cute Nephews

My nephews, Ethan and Kristoff, had birthdays in July and August and my niece is having their party tomorrow at a park. She asked me to make the invitations. She sent me a picture of the boys giving each other a bear hug when they were at Disney World a few months ago. So cute!I used the numbers cuttlebug folder and found that if I placed my photo in just the right spot, the 2 and 5, their ages, was visible. So I took a dauber and sponged some blue ink on the numbers to highlight them. Super easy! The information on the inside was just computer generated, and I stamped a fun confetti image on it as well.

Well, that's it for today. I'm on vacation at our cabin and not able to stamp, but I made sure I had a couple of things to post while I was gone. Make sure you come back tomorrow for my first Artful Inkables blog hop. There are three new sets to be released and win! So I hope to see you tomorrow!

Also, today is Freebie Friday at Paper Makeup Stamps! Katie has a great free wordart for you (yes, I said FREE!)! It's another great one and will be available for one week only! Make sure you stop by the PMS blog for that one! Thanks for stopping by today! Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

How fun this is great!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin