Sunday, August 23, 2009

You're the Sweetest

Happy Sunday! I have a card to show you from last week's Paper Makeup Stamps Monday Challenge that I got around to doing. I've been a bit behind because of my vacation! Meli Mitchell challenged us to use green, blue, and black. Fun color combo to use! The black really grounds them.I used Sprinkles and Cherries from PMS. I wanted to paper piece the cupcake, so I went through my stash of paper and found this retired dp from SU called Cutie Pie. I followed the SCS sketch from this week as well. I put Star Dust Stickles on the dp to make it sparkle and shine!

Tomorrow we have another challenge for you from Mindy Baxter. It's also release day for three new sets from Anna Wight! Let me tell you that they are fabulous! When I saw them, I was so excited to ink them up! They are being released by Whipper Snapper, and Anna's been sneaking some of them on her blog, so if you're curious you can take a peek at her blog.

Thanks for stopping in, and please make sure you come back tomorrow for my two posts!

Recipe
Stamps: Sprinkles and Cherries
Paper: Neenah white, bashful blue, black, Cutie Pie dp (retired SU)
Ink: Memento black, certainly celery
Accessories: Certainly celery grosgrain ribbon, circles embossing folder, star dust stickles, sentiment die, dimensionals

4 comments:

jacque4u2c said...

This is just stunning!!! At first my eyes went cross at the sketch then when I looked at how fantastic yuo pulled it together my eyes were well focused and admiring what a great job you did!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Yummy super job on the sketch!

Sue said...

Great color combo and love the embossing too. "Sweet Card"!

Cheryl said...

Love the black with color. the frosting loks delicious on this!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin