Saturday, November 7, 2009

Boo Boo Monster

Paper Makeup Stamps had their November release yesterday, and one of my favorites was this Boo Boo Monster.Doesn't he just make your heart break? Poor little guy! LOL! I made this for the PMS Release Party Recipe Challenge which runs until Thursday, November 12 at 12:00 midnight CST. This is the recipe for the challenge:

Foundation: use textured cardstock (prism, bazzill, or embossed)
Blush: use the color pink
Eyes: use the color black (like mascara)
Lips: use something shimmery/shiney (like lip gloss)

For the "foundation", the embossed cardstock is the horizontal black piece. I ran it through the swiss dots cuttlebug folder. I used pink cardstock and dp for the "blush", and black cardstock and dp for the "eyes". For the "lips", I put star dust stickles on the bandaids and crystal effects on his mouth and tears.

I used the Taylored Expressions sketch from this week as my starting point. Thank goodness for these sketch challenges....I have such problems with coming up with my own!

If you play, don't forget to use the key word PMSRP18 if you post to an online gallery. Thanks for stopping in today. Your comments are greatly appreciated! Have a great Sunday!
Recipe
Stamps: Boo Boo Monster and sentiment (PMS)
Paper: PTI white, black, pink pirouette, Bittersweet dp (Basic Grey), All Dressed Up dp (DCWV)
Ink: Memento tuxedo black
Copic Markers: C00, 1, 3, 5, 7; R11, 14, 20, 22, 32, 35, 43, 46
Accessories: Nesties, swiss dots folder, metal dots, star dust stickles, crystal effects, dimensionals

7 comments:

Randee E said...

OMG! I love everything about this - especially the colors and the pp - so darn cute!!

Danni said...

Very cute card!

Katie Cotton said...

i love this card! Fantastic job!

Cheryl said...

He is adorable! Just breaks your heart! Great use of the sketch!

Kim said...

Lisa, this is awesome. I love the soft colors for this one!

Gwen said...

LOL! this is just toooooo cute for word!!! great job with the sketch!

Michelle VP said...

Super job! That boo-boo monster looks like he could really use a hug. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin