Tuesday, November 3, 2009

PMS Sneak Peek - Moody Girls

Today is the first day of sneak peeks for Paper Makeup Stamps November release. We are previewing the Moody Girls today. This one is called Moody for Fashion.

These are very fun to color, because you can get really creative with the colors! I pulled my color combo from the dp, Basic Grey's Indian Summer. To get her hair so dark, I went over the ink with a C-7 copic marker. The sentiment is also a new one for November. I followed this week's Mojo sketch, with a few changes to accommodate my image.

Want to see more new Moody Girls? Stop by the PMS blog to see what some of the other DT members have done. Thanks for stopping in today...I'll have more sneaks all week leading up to the PMS release party on Saturday. So make sure you keep stopping in this week!

6 comments:

Tina said...

She's a knockout, so pretty and beautifully colored.

Christi Flores said...

Gorgeous girl!! I love that dp!

Crystal said...

Lisa this is beautiful, love those colors!

Michelle VP said...

Love the intricate coloring job you did with her! :)

Julia Aston said...

What a great stamp! love the colors on this pretty card!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a lovely card. Thanks for playing! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin