Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hi everyone! I hope you have a great Thanksgiving tomorrow! I have been making cards for my mom and in-laws for tomorrow. I really liked the card I made in my previous post with the mice and the wishbone, so I decided to use them again. I used the same colors, except I left off the really rust this time...it just didn't work with this sketch for some reason.
I've been wanting to make these easel cards I've been seeing everywhere since SCS did a Technique Challenge on it. So fun! My MIL will love it because she always complains that my cards are too heavy and fall over! So this will solve the problem! I made this a 5.25" square card and just adjusted the measurements to fit this size...so easy! I also used this week's Mojo Monday sketch. That's all for today. I have to make another one of these for my mom! Have a great Thanksgiving!
Recipe
Stamps: Make a Wish (Art Gone Wild); sentiment from Turkey Time (Whipper Snapper)
Paper: PTI white, bashful blue, pumpkin pie, Summer Picnic and Pumpkin Pie dp (SU)
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, pumpkin pie
Copic Markers: E08, 31, 33, 35, 51, 53; B21, 34; YR14; R20; C-1
Accessories: Nesties, swiss dots folder, ribbon, SU buttons, floss, oval and oval scallop punches, scallop border punch, star dust stickles, gold spica glitter pen, dimensionals

2 comments:

Craftin' in the Rain said...

love your card, so cute!What a cute image and lovely color combination. Everything works great together! I had a springer spaniel growing up and hope to get one someday again~ Happy Stamping- Sheri

LeAnne said...

This is adorable--the image and the easel card! I love them!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin