Friday, November 5, 2010

My Time Made Easy - Group Post

Today is the last day of postings for the My Time Made Easy November release. All the girls are posting some fabulous inspiration for you today. I have the template called Anyway You Slice It. Have you seen some of the amazing things the girls have done with this simple little template? I've been blown away! I was going to make this template into a piece of pumpkin pie, but yesterday, our girl Katie did a wonderful job making this into a piece of pumpkin pie (we both love all things pumpkin)! So I had to switch gears.

I started to think of what I could make in a triangular shape. I thought of a teepee. While googling teepees, I came across another website for Christmas crafts. Then I found an angel made from paper! Voila! That's what I was going to make!
I cut the template out on Poison Ivory paper using the Cricut and SCAL. I added some ivory lace on the box, then added some gold ribbon on top. The "angel's wings" are just the tails from some gold tulle I tied around the box. I added an ivory flower with a gold glitter dot in the middle to cover up the knot. I am no artist, so the head is very simple. It was punched from Blush Blossom cardstock and I drew in the eyes and mouth with a fine point marker. The same gold ribbon was used for a bow at the neck and I added some gold bells to the tails.
I can see these reduced in size and made to hang on a tree with little gifts of candy or money inside. There are so many possibilites for this cute little template! And at the very reasonable one time price of only $5, it's a must have!

Here are links to all the MTME girls' blogs.

My Time Made Easy Design Team:

Stop by and see the November release once again all at once, then hop over to the MTME store and pick up your must haves! Thanks for stopping in today! See you tomorrow with another Paper Makeup Stamps sneak and a JUGs post!


Photobucket

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

She is lovely! Very pretty and elegant colors!
See you for tomorrow's post (Wink!)
C.

AKiteFlier said...

THUD - oh wow miss creativity! This is fabulous - reminds me a little bit of the angels my mom used to make from old Reader's digest magazines! This is wonderfully creative - very out of the box and totally beautiful! WTG!

Monique said...

OH how creative Lisa!! She is so sweet and perfect for so many things. Love Her!!! Have a great weekend !!

Carol's Ink Spot said...

Simply Beautiful! Love your idea making this into an angel and possibly ornaments! This template is so versatile for making things.

Unknown said...

OMGosh....you guys are sooo creative! I would have thought cake slice and that's it...I can't believe all the ideas the team came up with. This is gorgeous too..and my mom collects angels, so I'll have to case you :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin