Friday, January 7, 2011

Paper Makeup Stamps Blog Hop and Release Day

Hi everyone! Are you having fun hopping? Today is the blog hop for Paper Makeup Stamps. We are showcasing the January release, which will be available today! If you've come here from the lovely and talented Tina's blog, you're on the right track. If not, I'm the last one on the hop, so go to the PMS blog and start there to get all the necessary information.

PMS has a new kit this month that was previewed yesterday. You can see what the girls did with it here on the PMS blog. It's called Mon Cheri and it's everything French! Here's a picture of what's included in the kit.There is a bunch of goodness in the kit! The stamps alone are fantastic! Here's my card using it. All the papers in the kit are so fantastic, that I didn't know which to use first! I loved the polka dots in this one and thought it would be a fun backdrop for the card. I stamped the image on white cardstock and colored it with copic markers. (I paper pieced the table cloth because I didn't like the color I used on it!) The kit comes with beads and head pins to make these fun pins. I've never used this before...I hope I did it justice! The glittery flowers are oh so pretty, too! I added stardust glitter on the wings and the Eiffel Tower to make it look like it was lit up! You can't see it in the picture, but it looks fun in person!

I also have the last letter for you to complete your secret code that is worth 15% off the new release.
Did you like what you saw on today's hop? Then hop over Paper Makeup Stamps and see all the fun stamps and other products they carry. We hope we see you at our Release Party tonight in the PMS forum at 9:00 pm EST. The girls are always very chatty and there are contests and prize giveaways!

Thanks for stopping in today! Have a great weekend!

Photobucket

7 comments:

dawnmercedes said...

Grey never looked so good.

So if I added fuschia to my hair, would my grey hairs look just as cute? haha

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) said...

So beautiful, Lisa! I love the polka dots...but them I'm a diehard polka dot freak! :) She is lovely!

Stephanie Zito said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Lisa! So pretty! Thanks for asking about Butterball the other day, she's doing great!

Michelle VP said...

Your card is a beauty, Lisa! Love how you cut out Cheri and pieced the tablecloth. :)

Brook said...

Love the polka dot paper and the tablecloth looks great. TFS!

Randee E said...

What an awesome card! I love the polka dot background!! And I love all of the details you added. My first time using those head pins and pearls too - fun aren't they ?!

Jami said...

SO sweet!! Love the paper and ribbon you chose to use on this too!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin