Thursday, January 6, 2011

My Time Made Easy - A Year in Review

Hi everyone! Today is the last post for the January release from My Time Made Easy. It's a group post and we are doing something new with the final group post. We are calling it a Year in Review. Each DT member is using their favorite template, stamp set, and digital paper. Well, hello Lauren....you have issued a very difficult challenge! How can you choose your favorite when they are all equally fantastic? It took me a long time to come up with this.I went simple (although all of the MTME templates are easy to pull together). But this little Pinch Me template is very easy to create and I remember the first time I made it, I just loved it! So I chose it again. The paper is from the Coffee Beans digital paper. I fell in love with the colors when I first saw it! It's printed on white cardstock and after the template was cut out, I scalloped the edge of the box and added Kaiser pearls on each scallop. It's tied with chocolate brown twill ribbon. The sentiment on the tag is from Well Preserved and it was cut with a nestie.The card is a 3" x 3" notecard made with a scrap piece of the digital paper. The sentiment is from one of my go to MTME sets, So Sentimental. I added some pearls and was done!

I hope you enjoyed this release! You can see the posts I did using the new So Fortunate template and stamp set here and here.

The MTME girls are posting their favorite MTME projects today too, so stop by to see all the fun stuff!



Thanks for stopping by! See you tomorrow for the Paper Makeup Stamps blog hop!

Photobucket

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

All of those polka dots just rock! How fun is this?? Brilliant job Miss Lisa ;)

Crystal said...

OOOO girly don't I just LOVE your polka dots and this fabby set!!! Super fun and just PERFECT for a bday gift!! Have a great day!

Monique said...

How fun and cheerful Lisa..Love the polka dots. Perfect for anybody's birthday :)

Monica K. said...

Beautiful set! I love the polka dot paper too!!

Adriana Vanderhoeven said...

super happy and fun! I love
hugs from Argentina
Adriana

AKiteFlier said...

Ack! Love the polka dots Lisa - totally awesome - I agree that it's hard to choose a "favorite" of Lauren's. Way to go.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin