Monday, September 5, 2011

My Time Made Easy - A Year in Review

Happy Labor Day to all of our US friends!  I'm spending the day with friends and family at our cabin.  In fact, we've been there all weekend.  It's a bittersweet weekend for me...back to work tomorrow!  I can't complain, though.  I've had a splendid summer, the highlight of which was my trip to Poland to visit relatives. 

So, did you enjoy this month's My Time Made Easy release and do some shopping?  I hope so!  Today the design team is reviewing products previously released.  The template I'm using is the SK8 Board Box.  It was a middle of the month release, so I never got a chance to use it.  When I first saw it, I immediately thought that it looked like a tombstone.  (Apparently Monique thought the same thing.  We revealed these to each other within a few hours of each other and were definitely on the same wave length!  You have to see hers here.)  I cut it out of black cardstock and added the decorative layer which is from SU's retired Night and Day dp (I think that's the name of it).  I stamped the spider web and spiders from A Spooky Surprise.

The label is the new Pretty Pieces cut file Frame Me and the sentiment is also from A Spooky Surprise.  I added the black satin bow and was done!  The box opens from the bottom and is really spacious.  Pencils, pretzel logs or anything in that size could fit in there. 

Stop by the MTME design team blogs to see what they have as their year in review projects.


Thanks for swinging by my blog today!  I hope you are enjoying your Labor Day with family and friends and of course lots of good food!

Photobucket

4 comments:

velta said...

Super Awesome Lisa!!! Love this creation....you are the "TOPS" when it comes to creating...anyone has gotta love it!! Thank you for sharing!!!

Debbie said...

Totally adorable ... love the black and white palette! Which patterned paper is that -- love it stamped with the spider web image!

Cindy van Oorschot said...

This is so cool, I love it. I'll have to show my friend who is a fiend for Halloween, she will just love it.
Cindy

Romaine said...

Lisa, this skateboard does make a great tombstone! So cute!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin