Sunday, March 4, 2012

My Time Made Easy - A Year in Review and Pretty Palette #50

Hi everyone!  I have a double whammy from My Time Made Easy today!  We have our monthly Year in Review and current Pretty Palette challenge, so I've combined them.  Here are the Pretty Palette colors.  They are taken from the Under the Cabana digital paper pack.
For the Year in Review, we use something old with something new.  I'm using the new Round Off digital stamp set with the previously released Under the Cabana digital paper pack, the Berry Sweet Basket template, and Some Punny Easter digital stamp set.
This template, in its original size, is huge!  I wanted something smaller, so I reduced it to 50% of its original size.  So cute!  I printed out one sheet of the Under the Cabana paper and cut out the template.  I created the label using the new Round Off digital stamp set.  I layered the sentiment on there (from the same set) and added the bunny in the middle of the flower from the Some Punny Easter digital stamp set.  I colored them in GIMP so it matched the paper.
Here's a side view.  The template actually has some diamond cut-outs on it, but I chose not to use them because this paper looks like a basket weave pattern.  I used a SU flower brad to attach the handle.
Here's the card.  I used the same paper pack and digital image.  I just enlarged the image a bit to fit the card.  The brads are the same ones used on the the basket.
The card uses this sketch from Card Patterns
Now there are quite a few blogs that you have to visit for more My Time Made Easy inspiration.

My Time Made Easy Design Team

Pretty Palette Team

Thanks for stopping by today!  Have a great day!

Photobucket

5 comments:

Mara Campbell said...

This is such a pretty basket!! I love the bright springy colors and love the paper, too. The basketweave pattern is very cool!

Lori said...

Adorable easter set! Such fun, bright colors...

Farida Rone said...

Hi Lisa,
I just love what you create. This basket is so cute and the colors are so bright. That card is gorgeous.
Hugs,
Farida

Anonymous said...

Love it, so beautiful!!

Elise said...

Yipeeeee! I'm doing the summer dance, with these wonderful colors! OUTSTANDING creations, as always, Lisa! What GLORIOUS projects to showcase your amazing work! Yipeeee!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin