Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Holiday Washi Card

I've been watching Kristina Werner's Holiday Card Series videos on her blog and they are fabulous!  I went back and watched her 2012 series too and found this washi card she did on this You Tube post.  I have lots of washi tape, so I thought I'd give it a try.  I totally CASED her card, but with different washi tape.
 
I had four different washi tape designs and just started adding them on the card like Kristina did.  The silver medallion was created by embossing several layers of silver embossing powder.  On the last layer, I stamped the snowflake medallion into it while it was still hot to get the impression.  The stamp was stamped in Versamark before stamping into the hot embossed piece so it wouldn't stick.  I tied some red and white baker's twine around the card and added the medallion on top.  Another easy card to recreate.
 
That's it for me for a while.  Tomorrow is Thanksgiving and I've got a busy weekend!  Anyone shopping on Black Friday?  Not me!  I hate crowds like that! Thanks for stopping by!
 
Recipe
Stamps:  2008 Holiday Tag Collection (Papertrey Ink)
Paper:  Neenah white
Ink:  Versamark
Accessories:  Wash tape, silver embossing powder, baker's twine
 


Photobucket

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Used to shop on Black Friday...don't have the energy now! :) I love all this gorgeous washi tape!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin