Saturday, March 30, 2019

Just Us Girls #481 - Wild Card Week

Happy Saturday!  This is the 5th Saturday of the month at Just Us Girls and we call it Wild Card week.  That means the hostess, Sue, gets to choose a challenge of her choice.  Sue chose for us to use embossing folders. 
 
I have so many embossing folders, and I find myself using the same two or three.  This is one of the ones I like to use.  It's a 3-D embossing folder in a quilt pattern.  I had this image sitting on my desk all colored and ready to be featured on a card.  I used some stitched dies to cut the panels and added some crystals to the image and card to finish it off. 
 
You can see more from our JUGs design team and our March guest, Greta, on the JUGs blog.  This is Greta's last post with us as guest, so I'd like to thank her for all her beautiful cards she created for our March challenges.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
Recipe
Stamps:  Darcie's (duck image), Birthday Greetings (GinaK)
Paper:  Recollections white, lucky limeade
Ink:  Memento tuxedo black, Versafine onyx black, copic markers
Accessories:  Stitched rectangle (MFT), pinking edge square stax (MFT), quilted embossing folder, crystals, craft foam 


7 comments:

Sue VanDeVusse said...

This is precious! That little duck is so cute on his bike with his basket filled was beautiful flowers. Love that awesome embossed background, too and your signature bits of bling always positioned perfectly!

Macimbalo said...

So cute, that duck is adorable! Love the EF you used too!

Vicki Dutcher said...

What a fabulous embossed background. Looks quilted and fun with the cute image

Ina G said...

What a fabulous fun card here Lisa. So cute and colourful. Love the deep embossed background.

Maria said...

oh he is soooo cute! Love that quilted background looks great! Great job.

Nancy said...

This card just made me smile ear to ear Lisa! I adore this image! Super card my friend!

Bobby said...

There's a touch of Spring on your card with the flowers and wonderful green, Lisa. The duck is adorable and that is one of my favorite folders too.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin