Thursday, March 14, 2019

Time Out Challenge #131 - It's Our 5th Birthday!!

Hi friends!  Time Out Challenges is celebrating our 5th birthday!  I cannot believe it's been 5 years of great challenges!   In honor of our birthday, we have this for our Inspired by Words challenge:
"Hugs, kisses, and a lot of birthday wishes".
 
So I created a fun and colorful birthday card.  I used a birthday turnabout stamp from Concord & 9th in four bright cheery colors.  I die cut the circle in the panel to create a shaker card.  I stamped the sentiment (which I love!) in black Versafine ink and embossed it in clear embossing powder.  I added sequins and stars for the shaker bits.  It's a pretty busy card!  LOL!
 
Stamplorations is our sponsor this week and to celebrate, they are offering a $50 gift voucher to one winner!  That's a great prize!
 
You can see more from the Time Out design team and our guest for this challenge, Kara, on the Time Out blog.

Thanks for stopping by!
 
Recipe
Stamps:  Birthday Basic Turnabout (Concord & 9th)
Paper:  Recollections white
Ink:  Versafine onyx black; poppy, lemon drop, limelight, cornflower (MFT)
Accessories:  Circle die (C&9th), sequins, clear embossing powder, dimensional tape


8 comments:

Gail said...

Fun and I love the colors - nice work with the added elements as well - shake em up!

sandie said...

This is so vibrant and cheerful for our Birthday-just perfect! I love all these bright colours. I only recently got a Tim Holtz big platform and have a turnabout sunshine stamp and it looks scary to me.....but I must try after seeing you use this Birthday one! And such fun to make it a shaker card and add all this happiness to the card! Wonderful to have you on our DT from day 1!! Thank you for inspiring us all xx

Kara Lynne said...

This is the most festive card, Lisa! Who can resist a shaker?! I love your colors and great shaker pieces! Happy Birthday to TO!

Joyce said...

Now, this is so fun. Like a party on your card.

Anita in France said...

Those vibrant colours are so delicious and celebratory, Lisa ... and how fun to have the shaker element over that fabulous sentiment! Hugs, Anita :)

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

This is such a happy, fun and festive card, Lisa. It is busy, but in the most fun way!!! Love the shaker, love the sentiment size and font among all those sequins and stars.It's wonderful to be on this DT with you! I feel blessed to be a part of our wonderful crafty crew!

Nonni said...

Such a fun birthday card! I love all the color and shakers are always so fun too... Great design with wonderful use of the turnabout stamp -I thought this was designer paper! xxx

Jill V said...

Those bright colours are so perfect for such a fun and celebratory card - I love it! The shaker element is the icing on the cake - so much fun!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin