Monday, September 30, 2019

Tag You're It! Challenge #97

Happy Monday!  Today I'm playing along with the Tag You're It! Challenge.  The challenge is fun with flags.
 
I have had this very old Simon Says Stamp set called Flag Friends (retired) and I just can't part with it.  The coordinating die cuts out the tag and the little flag opening where you can stamp various flags.  I've chosen the thanks flag stamped in a dark pink.  The flower and leaf were die cut from the same pattern paper as the background, Over the Rainbow (MFT).  I punched a hole in the corner to add the twine bow.  I covered the center of the flower and the leaf in liquid stardust and added some sequins for more shimmer and sparkle.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Recipe
Stamps:  Flag Friends (SSS)
Paper:  Recollections white, Over the Rainbow (MFT)
Ink:  Party dress (C. Pooler)
Accessories:  Flag Friends die (SSS), stitched flowers (MFT), sequins, bakery twine, dimensionals, liquid stardust 


1 comment:

Marybeth said...

Love this fun and bright tag, with the banner tagged sweet bloom.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin