Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Life is Better with Crafty Friends

 Hello there!  I colored this image during the last 30 Day Color Challenge but never made it into a card.  It just seemed wrong to post an image like this out of season!  So I saved it for now.  I used the package for inspiration when coloring this.  It's funny that I can color something well when I have something in front of me to follow, but if I had to color this on my own it would be a disaster!  I just don't have that art background!  When I was done coloring, I die cut the panel and added the sentiment.  The background was stamped with a sweater background stamp.  It's pretty light and hard to see in the photo.  This image reminds me of my crafty friend Cheryl and me.  Whenever we go to classes at our stamp store, she brings me a Starbucks chai tea.  This is going to her! 

Thanks for stopping by!


Recipe
Stamps:  Impression Obsession, Stamped Just For You (Hero Arts), Sweater Stitch (MFT)
Paper:  X-Press It, desert storm
Ink:  Memento tuxedo black, copic markers
Accessories:  Stitched rectangle (MFT), craft foam


2 comments:

Hannelie said...

LOVE this Lisa!

Anonymous said...

The card is great and I love it! It's on display in my studio!
Thanks, Lisa! You're so worth boatloads of chai tea!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin