Thursday, October 17, 2019

Halloween Candy Corn

Hey friends!  I had time to make about a dozen (or more!) Halloween cards.  I usually don't do this because of time constraints, but since I'm now retired (and own a bunch of Halloween stamps), I sat down and made them.  I'll be sharing them here over the next few days.
 
This one is the How You Bean? set and the Candy Corn add-on from Lawn Fawn.  Don't you just love those faces on the candy corn?  I especially love the faces that are getting squished in the jar and the ones that have bites out of them!  So cute!  I colored the candy corn and jar with copic markers and die cut them.  The background was sponged with Distress Oxide inks to mimic the candy corn.  I stamped and embossed the sentiments and die cut them as well.  I added sequins to the background and shimmer on the jar and candy corn.  Now I want some candy corn! 
 
Happy Halloween!
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
 Recipe
Stamps:  How You Bean? and Candy Corn add-on (Lawn Fawn), Spooktacular Friends (MFT)
Paper:  Recollections white, X-Press It, black
Ink:  Gina K amalgam, mustard seed, carved pumpkin, copic markers
Accessories:  Stitched rectangle (MFT), How You Bean dies (LF), skinny strips dies (MFT), sequins, shimmer, white ep, craft foam


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin