Sunday, October 20, 2019

Halloween Cutie

Hi friends!  I go to a stamp class every month at my stamp store taught by Stephanie Klauck of My Favortie Things.  This was one of the cards we made in class.  This design is all Stephanie's...I just put it all together!  The pieces were all die cut by her, but I colored them with copic markers.  The background was sponged with wilted violet distress ink using a cloud stencil.  It was so fast and easy to create this card because those images are so fast to color.  I added shimmer to everything and sequins to the background.
 
Happy Halloween!
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Recipe
Stamps:  Spooktacular Friends (MFT)
Paper:  Neenah, black, orange
Ink:  MFT black, wilted violet, Versamark
Accessories:  Spooktacular Friends dies (MFT), tucked in turf die (MFT), sequins, shimmer, craft foam
 


1 comment:

Nancy said...

Super jealous you get to takes classes with Stephanie! This is a wonderful Halloween card! Love the clouds!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin