Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Seize the Birthday #177

Hi friends!  I'm sharing a birthday card today.  I created the floral spray a long time ago.  I had the turnabout stamp in my MISTI and went crazy with different color combos.  I think I created about 8-10 different floral sprays that day!  This was one of them, and I think one of my favorites.  I die cut it with a stitched rectangle and die cut the sentiment three times and stacked it.  It was added to the main panel and is covered with shimmer.  Crystals finished it off.  It was adhered to a navy panel then onto a white card base.
 
I'm entering this into the Seize the Birthday "Anything Goes" challenge.   
 
Thanks for stopping by! 
 
Recipe
Stamps:  Wreath turnabout (Concord & 9th)
Paper:  Recollections, navy
Ink:  Rose petal, stone blue, sauna, juniper mist (C. Pooler)
Accessories:  Stitched rectangle dies (MFT), happy birthday die (MFT), spectrum noir shimmer, crystals, craft foam


2 comments:

Lindsey said...

BEautiful colours for the turnabout stamping! Makes for a lovely birthday card. Thanks for linking up with us at Seize the Birthday!

TaeEun said...

Love the unique color combination you used for the bouquet! Beautiful birthday card! Thank you so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin