Saturday, June 20, 2020

Just Us Girls #541 - Color Week

Hello!  It's Color Week over at Just Us Girls, and Vicki has chosen one of my favorite color combinations.  Turquoise, Kraft, and White.
 
I had this die in my bin of new purchases, and I thought it would be a good fit for the colors.  I die cut the die from the three colors and placed them in the openings like a puzzle. That could have passed as a one-layer card, however I added the sentiment with craft foam for some dimension.  I added a kraft colored sequin in the center of each flower and added some star dust stickles in the center of each one.  If you save all the pieces, you could create three different cards.  I didn't have them all unfortunately, because I didn't think of it at the time! 
 
You can see more from our JUGs design team and our June guest on the JUGs blog.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Recipe
Stamps:  Layered Bouquet (Pinkfresh Studio)
Paper:  Turquoise, kraft, Recollections white
Ink:  Versamark
Accessories:  Ornate Floral die (Pinkfresh Studio), sentiment label die (SSS), white embossing powder, sequins, star dust stickles, craft foam 


7 comments:

LeAnne said...

That die is AMAZING!!! You've created a stunner here! Love the colors, too!

Macimbalo said...

Love that die and your card is amazing! Really pops!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Quite the fabulous use of the colors love those inlaid flowers

Sue VanDeVusse said...

This is gorgeous! That background die is fabulous and I love how you did the inlaid flowers and leaves. Absolutely perfect choice for our colors this week!

Nancy said...

What a fun die. I can see why you made this purchase! Excellent job with the colors this week.

Karen M said...

Wow! What a gorgeous card! I love the bold flowers and the inlaid die cuts. Imagine how many different colours you could do this in! Love it!

Bobby said...

What a fabulous way to use the colors, Lisa. Those flowers are bold and beautiful.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin