Thursday, June 18, 2020

Time Out #164 - Photo Inspiration

Hello everyone!  There's a fun new challenge over at the Time Out blog.  We have a very cool photo for you to be inspired by.
 
Funky Fossil Designs is our sponsor for this challenge.
 
I'm using a stencil from Funky Fossil and used several different oxide inks to get the rainbow like on the cake in the photo.  So cool (in my opinion!).  I layered that panel onto a black panel.  I like to use black with rainbow...I just think it makes it stand out more.  The sentiment was die cut and layered onto a vellum layer.  I then added silver crystals.  Very simple card, but I love all the color.
 
You can see more from the Time Out design team and our guest for this challenge, Sathya, on the Time Out blog.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Recipe
Paper: Recollections white, black, vellum
Ink:  Worn lipstick, festive berries, carved pumpkin, squeezed lemonade, twisted citron, peacock feathers
Accessories:  This Way stencil (FFD), pinwheel party dies (Greetery), crystals, craft foam 


2 comments:

sandie said...

The background rainbow is really cool and this stencil was a cool choice. Love the back with this and wonderful idea to use the vellum x

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Fabulous take on the inspiration photo. Love it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin