Friday, March 19, 2021

Color Hues #14 - Black & White

 Hi friends!  I saw that the current Color Hues challenge was a black and white challenge this time around and I had to play along!

I made a version of this same card in 2008!  I kept this stamp because I knew I'd be using it again.  I stamped the main image with Versafine onyx black ink, die cut it and mounted it on a black mat.  The vertical piece behind it was also stamped.  I used a long border wood mounted stamp and stamped it in the same ink.  It's also mounted on black cardstock.  The main panel was added with craft foam and I added pearls and shimmer spray.  This has always been my favorite Christmas card and I love the black and white.

Thanks for stopping by!

Recipe
Stamps:  Ornate Christmas (Inkadinkadoo); Stampers Anonymous wood mount stamp
Paper:  White, black
Ink:  Versafine onyx black
Accessories:  Rectangle dies (Spellbinders), pearls, shimmer spray, craft foam


4 comments:

Karen said...

Such a striking card! The black matting frames both stamps beautifully. Thanks for joining us at Color Hues!

Julie B said...

Love the central greeting stamped image, I can quite see why you have kept it for so long! Thanks for sharing at Color Hues. :)

Hannelie said...

I LOVE your card in B&W Lisa!
Thanks for joining us at Color Hues!

Nancy said...

Oh Lisa, this came out fabulous! Love the bold greeting and the classy look in black and white! Love seeing you joining in the fun at Color Hues.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin