Saturday, March 27, 2021

Just Us Girls #577 - Photo Inspiration

Hello friends!  The current challenge over at Just Us Girls is our Photo Inspiration Week.  Vicki chose this totally springtime photo. 

I went very literal with this photo inspiration challenge.  I started by blending some yellow and green inks in the upper and lower corners as seen in the photo.  Then I used this Pink Fresh layering stencil to create the wreath.  I used the colors from the tulips in the photo.  I stamped the greeting in black jack ink.  This is a dark gray ink color...I thought it would look better than black.  I die cut the panel with a stitched rectangle, spritzed it with shimmer and added pearls.  Easy peasy!

You can see more from the JUGs design team and our March guest on the JUGs blog
I'd like to thank our guest Shawna for being a great guest all month!

Thanks for stopping by!

Recipe
Stamps:  Greetings (Impression Obsession)
Paper:  Recollections white
Ink:  black jack (C. Pooler); mustard seed, twisted citron distress oxide; buttercup, sprout, parsley, honeysuckle, cranberry (C&9th)
Accessories:  Daisy Wreath layering stencil (Pink Fresh), stitched rectangle (MFT), pearls, shimmer spritz, craft foam


7 comments:

JoAnn said...

Very pretty. Love how you used the colors and design from the inspiration photo. TFS

Bobby said...

The inking brings such light to your card, Lisa, and shows off the lovely red flowers. I love that swirly fold on the sentiment too.

Macimbalo said...

Wow you really captured the photo in your card - this is amazing!!!

Ina G said...

Wow Lisa you really made this photo challenge your own as Angie said. Simply stunning colouring and what a great background with the hint of green. Perfect!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Great inspired card - you nailed the inspiration photo!

Nancy said...

WOW! Nailed it! I really need these stencils! The colors are perfect too! Be Well!

Cécile RIBON said...

I totally love this gorgeous spring wreath, Lisa! You did a fabulous blending and stamping job!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin