Saturday, May 29, 2021

Just Us Girls #586 - Wild Card Week

Hey friends!  It's Wild Card Week over at Just Us Girls.  This week, Angie wants us to use spots and/or dots on our cards. Cool challenge!
 

I have birthday party to go to today for a one-year old.  I thought these fun primary colors and this cute mouse would be perfect for Ethan.  I colored the images with copic markers and die cut them.  I chose a red polka dot pattern paper for the main panel and die cut it with a square window slimline die.  I added a yellow diagonal pattern paper behind it.  The sentiment was die cut from polka dot paper also in green.  I embossed the happy sentiment on a blue flag.  I sprayed it with shimmer for that extra something.
You can see more from the JUGs design team and our May guest, Jacinda, on the JUGs blog.  This is Jacinda's last week with us and I'd like to thank her for her beautiful contributions this month!

Thanks for stopping by!

Recipe
Stamps:  It's a Mice Time to Celebrate (MFT)
Paper:  Recollections white, Polka Dot Parade (Sunny Studio), Birthday Blowout (MFT)
Ink:  Versamark, copic markers
Accessories:  It's a Mice Time to Celebrate dies (MFT), mini slim square window die (TE), birthday trio die (PTI), shimmer spray


5 comments:

Bobby said...

A one-year old will love the bright colors and cute little mouse, Lisa. What am I saying? I love it too!

JoAnn said...

Really cute card with the bright colors and cute mouse. Love the design and colors. Perfect for any kid (big or small).

Ina G said...

Simply gorgeous and of so cute Lisa. Fabulous fun birthday card.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Totally fun! Love the mouse, and of course your dots

Nancy said...

This is such a perfect card for any young child and I love your mix of stripes and dots too! Lisa, You are very good at coloring and you should do it more often!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin