Monday, July 11, 2022

Just Us Girls #640 - Trend Week

Hi friends!  This week it’s Trend Week over at Just Us Girls and Carol Mc. Chose a fun one…rocker cards. 
 

I had never heard of this before, so I looked on Pinterest for inspiration. There are a lot of them!  I can’t believe I never heard of these!  I started by pulling out the largest scalloped circle I could find and die cut a white circle and folded it in half. Then I die cut a smaller circle from rainbow pattern paper and cut it in half.  That was adhered to the scallop circle. Then I stamped the butterfly and used the coordinating stencil to add a rainbow of inks. I adhered the bottom part of the butterfly to the rocker part. For some shimmer, I added crystals and shimmer to the butterfly.  I had a limited amount of space, and the small “hi” sentiment fit perfectly. 


Recipe
Stamps:  Spread Your Wings (Waffle Flower), Perfect Sentiments (Pink Fresh)
Paper:  White, rainbow (Lawn Fawn)
Ink:  Memento tuxedo black, raspberry bliss, sunshine, summer shower
Accessories:  Spread Your Wings die and stencil (WF), circle and scallop dies (Spellbinders), crystals, shimmer


3 comments:

cm said...

Lisa, Your rainbow background is perfect for your gorgeous rainbow butterfly! A WOW rocker card in every way!
hugs~carol

Vicki Dutcher said...

Love the bright colors on this fabulous rocker

Sue VanDeVusse said...

That rainbow striped background looks fabulous with that awesome colorful butterfly. I had not heard of a rocker card before either and you have definitely nailed it.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin