Saturday, July 23, 2022

Just Us Girls #642 - Photo Week

 Hello friends!  Sue chose this fabulous photo for the Just Us Girls Photo Week Challenge.  Lots of inspiration to pull from!

I immediately thought of this stencil set from Pink Fresh.  The vines hanging down looked similar to the one in the photo.  This took me about 15 minutes to create which was great because my craft room is upstairs and I don't have a/c up there!  It was hot!  I chose three different shades of green and yellow and blue for the flowers.  After stenciling, I die cut the piece with a stitched rectangle and stamped the sentiment.  I mounted it onto a green panel and added crystals.  Easy peasy!

You can see more from the JUGs design team and our July guest on the JUGs blog

Thanks for stopping by!

Recipe
Stamps:  Choose Hope (PFS)
Paper:  White, green
Ink:  Versafine onyx black, sunshine, seaside, fresh pear, key lime, olive
Accessories:  Hanging Garden stencil (PFS), stitched rectangle (MFT), crystals


1 comment:

Cindy Beach said...

Such a beautiful card, Lisa! I love the fresh summery colors.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin