Saturday, July 16, 2022

Just Us Girls #641 - Color Week

 Hello!   Cecile has chosen a very pretty color palette for the Just Us Girls Color Week challenge.

First of all, this card is so much prettier in person.  I just couldn't capture it on camera.  I needed a wedding card for today and this was the perfect color combo.  I started by hot foiling the flower and sentiment, then die cut them with coordinating dies.  I used some coral ink for the flowers and a bit of green for the leaves.  That took care of the gold and the coral.  For the light gray, I used fog card stock and ran it through an embossing folder.  I mounted that panel onto a gold panel.  The flower and sentiment were die cut two more times for dimension.  I added coral crystals for that final shine.  The corners were rounded as well.

You can see more from the JUGs design team and our July guest on the JUGs blog.

Thanks for stopping by!

Recipe
Paper:  White, gold, fog
Ink:  Coral reef, fresh pear
Accessories:  Magnolia Bouquet hot foil & die, Elegant Occasions hot foil & die (Spellbinders), Dainty Diamonds embossing folder (SU), corner rounder, crystals


3 comments:

ElizStewart said...

Lisa... so love all the foiling! I am going to have to make the jump at some point and invest. The look you can achieve, proven by your card, is amazing.

Nancy said...

I am sure it's even more beautiful in real life as I have never seen you make a bad card. The wedding looked fun!

Bobby said...

This is a beautiful wedding card, Lisa. I know how hard it is to get colors to show well on screen but it looks wonderful to me.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin