Saturday, October 8, 2022

Just Us Girls #653 - Trend Week

 Hi friends!  It's Trend Week at Just Us Girls and Sue chose CAS (clean and simple).

This is about as CAS as I can handle!  LOL!  I had these sunflowers already cut and colored on my desk.  They were colored with copic markers.  I die cut the "postage" die from Gina K and added the sunflowers with dimensionals.  The hi sentiment was die cut three times from brown cardstock and stacked together for dimension.  I stamped the sentiment in brown ink in the last block.  This was mounted on brown cardstock onto the white base. I added shimmer to the flowers.  I didn't even add any bling!  Unusual for me!

You can see more from the JUGs design team and our October guest on the JUGs blog.

Thanks for stopping by!

Recipe
Stamps:  Sunflowers (Pink Fresh), Sunflower Fields (SSS)
Paper:  White, brown
Ink:  Icing on the cake (C. Pooler)
Accessories:  Master Layouts 11 die (Gina K), Sunflowers (PF), Hello there die (MFT), shimmer, dimensionals


8 comments:

ElizStewart said...

Lisa... I love, love, love the postage look. I haven't done that in so long...such a fab way to highlight images!

Carol said...

What a great way to make a "shadow box" effect! I will make a mental note of your creative idea! Really nice fall card Lisa!

Nancy said...

What a fun layout!!! You always come up with the coolest cards.

Sue VanDeVusse said...

I love this design! That postage die creating the four squares looks great and your pretty sunflowers and sentiments are perfect on this beauty.

Bobby said...

I love how you used that postage die by placing the images and sentiments in opposite corners, Lisa. Lovely card.

cm said...

The postage panel is perfect for your pretty sunflowers and sentiments. CAS and gorgeous!
hugs~carol

Vicki Dutcher said...

Love the clean look and feel of this card!

Ina G said...

Love your gorgeous sunflowers Lisa. Lovely CAS card.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin