Saturday, October 15, 2022

Just Us Girls #654 - Color Week

Hello!  I'm the hostess at Just Us Girls for this week's Color Week challenge.  I love autumn and chose some colors that remind me of my favorite season.

I started with this card.  I received a pretty paper pack from my friend Cheryl and it was in these colors.  I chose a pattern from it and the Fall Foliage stencil and die set from Pink Fresh.  The orange here looks yellow, but it really is orange.  This is a four-piece layering stencil set that has a coordinating die.  I layered the pieces onto the panel and added a twine bow and crystals.  Before I added the sentiment, I spritzed it with shimmer spray.

Then I did the next three cards, which were stenciled on one sheet of paper using the Falling for You layering stencil set from Taylored Expressions.  I used the same colors as in the first card and created three mini slim cards.  I chose card bases in the challenge colors.



You can see more from our JUGs design team and October guest on the JUGs blog.

Thanks for stopping by!

Recipe Card #1
Stamps:  Happy Harvest (Taylored Expressions)
Paper:  Whtie, Bohemian Harmony
Ink:  Apricot, sky blue, warm buff, doe, gathered twigs
Accessories:  Fall Foliage stencil and dies (Pink Fresh), twine, crystals, stitched rectangle, shimmer spray

Recipe Cards #2-4
Stamps:  Happy Harvest (TE)
Paper:  White, brown, apricot, blue
Ink:  Apricot, sky blue, warm buff, gathered twigs
Accessories:  Falling for You stencil set (TE), crystals, shimmer spray





10 comments:

Sue VanDeVusse said...

I am loving all of your beautiful cards in these fabulous colors! That patterned paper on the first one is absolutely perfect as a background to your pretty leaves. Great choice of colors for our challenge this week!

ElizStewart said...

Lisa... wow to all four cards! What a fabulous layering set. Absolutely love the patterned paper on your first card!

Carol said...

All of these cards are fabulous! I too love the patterned paper on the first one, but all of the cards are great...you made me want the Pink Fresh products you used!!! So much I've learned from your process to make these cards...thanks!!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Love this color combo good choice! Your slimline cards turned out amazing!

Lynne in NI said...

Oh wow,these are gorgeous Lisa! I LOVE how you used your stencil!

cm said...

WOW! A quartet of gorgeous cards! I was 'this close' to using the triple slim stencil, but after making close to 30 of them (neighbour's Gr. 6 class + a few others), I decided to go in a different direction. Tempted to bring it out again to try your colour scheme; they're just incredibly lovely!
hugs~carol

Nancy said...

Lisa, I always feel so inspired when I come to your blog. Each card is wonderful! Great colors for us this week!

Lisa Elton said...

A feast of fall prettiness for our eyes! These are fabulous, Lisa. I enjoyed working with your colors this week!

Michele (mitchygitchygoomy) said...

This really is a fabulous colour combo, Lisa! I love all the different backgrounds you’ve layered those gorgeous stencilled leaves onto. You keep so current with all the latest designs, which means you either purge, or have a wonderfully spacious place to keep it all😁 Then, there’s finding that PERFECT item that you know you have...around here somewhere!! I love all four of your fab fall creations, Lisa! Hugs~

Ina G said...

Wow Lisa you have been busy with these adorable autumn coloured cards. Love them all and the colours you chose for our colour challenge.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin