Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Copic Colour Challenge #11

Are you ready for another Copic Colour Challenge? This week's colors were chosen by Chris and are once again fabulous to work with!

So this is what I came up with using these colors. I just purchased this Whipper Snapper stamp called Chester from my LSS, Buffalo Stamps & Stuff over the weekend. These stamps are so fun to color, and I thought he would be perfect for these colors! I used Tempting Turquoise (pretty close match to the BG13 Mint Green copic color), Summer Sun, and Flock Together and Good Morning Sunshine dp. I added lots of Star Dust stickles to my image and also the turquoise dp. It looks so pretty in the light.

I used this week's Mojo Monday layout for this card.
Great layout! The sentiment is from PTI's Handwritten Notes. I wanted "Hi There" and I couldn't find that in my stash of stamps! I know it's there, but I just couldn't find it! So "Hi Ya!" worked fine.

So stop on over to the Copic Colour Challenge blog and check out what the rest of the DT members have done. There are some great creations to look at once again. Let's see what you can come up with this week with these copic colors! I look forward to seeing them! Thanks for stopping by!
Recipe

Stamps: Chester (Whipper Snapper); Handwritten Notes (PTI)
Paper: PTI white, tempting turquoise, Flock Together and Good Morning Sunshine dp
Ink: Memento tuxedo black
Copic Markers: Y06, 08, 17; E31, 50, 97, 99: BG10, 11, 13; G14, 24, 40; R24; W-3
Accessories: Ribbon, nesties, star dust stickles, crystal brads, dimensionals

9 comments:

Tina said...

Gorgeous Lisa, such beautiful coloring of that adorable image.

Meli Palmer said...

What a bright, fun and cheerful card! That image is just too sweet.

Christi Flores said...

This is fabulous Lisa! I love the colors and that image!!

Lisa Brown said...

This is adorable, Christi! Great new profile pic, too!

DoxieGirl said...

This is just gorgeous! I didn't really think those colors could look so good together!
I can't wait to see what you create for Lauren's design challenges! Welcome to the team!
~Kendra

Cheryl said...

Adorable card! You really worked this mojo sketch perfectly! Lveo your coloring on your new image!
Hey, great picture of you!
Have a super weekend! C.

Unknown said...

A fabulous card!

Handmade by Odette said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Handmade by Odette said...

Hey girl, you rolled the ball with this gorgeous card!! It is so pretty and cute! I just love it...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin