Friday, April 10, 2009

New Stuff at PMS!

Hi everyone! I don't have a card to share today...I was busy Easter shopping and running errands all day and then went to dinner with my MIL and hubby. I had some delicious broiled scallops at our friend's little restaurant! But I wanted to let everyone know that Paper Makeup Stamps (PMS) now carries copic sketch markers and has more colors to add to the store tomorrow along with Kaiser pearls and bling! There are some fantastic colors of the Kaiser pearls being added...like chocolate! I'm getting those, that's for sure! So head on over to the PMS store and see what you can find for your future stamping creations! You might as well take a peek at their stamps while you're there, too! Have a great Saturday!
Card Making

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin