Sunday, April 26, 2009

My Time to Color Challenge

Is this just the cutest image or what? I just loved it when I first saw it and placed my order right away! It's a new image from the Rachelle Anne Miller line from Stampavie called Giving Shelter. I made this card for Lauren Meader's new challenge called My Time to Color Challenge. This is the first in a line of different challenges every week. She chose these colors for her first challenge. I had them all except for the Smokey Shadow, so I substituted it with SU's Basic Gray.

I just love how my ribbon matched this challenge! I just purchased it this weekend at Michael's in their dollar bin! I new it would be used quickly! I also used my new Blossom nesties that I just purchased yesterday at my LSS, Buffalo Stamps & Stuff. We all went there for a shopping spree after our Spring Fest stamping event (see the post below). I also love the sentiment with this...it's from PTI's new Scattered Showers set! I think it's got to be one of my favorites so far! Well, I'm off to bed. I wasn't going to stamp today, but I was so pumped about yesterday's event, that I just had to play again! Please read the next post about the event. It was so much fun and you'll get to see what I made for the swaps I was in! Thanks for stopping by! ETA: I have two posts I did late yesterday, so please scroll down and make sure you see those as well! Thanks!
Recipe
Stamps: Giving Shelter (Rachelle Anne Miller-Stampavie), Scattered Showers (PTI)
Paper: PTI white, lemon, pure poppy, spring rain, SU basic gray
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, baja breeze
Copic Markers: R14, 17, 20, 24, 29; B00, 12, 21, 24, 29; Y06, 08, 17; G14, 24, 40; E00, 02; W-1, 3, 5, 7
Accessories: Ribbon, blossom nestie, swiss dot folder, sakura glitter pen, large oval punch, dimensionals

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

This image is adorable! It goes perfectly with the sentiment! Love how you used Lauren's colors and your terrific coloring! Great ribbon!
Have a good day and week!

Lauren (mytime) said...

WOW! I so love the challenge colors with this image :D Really nice job

Dana Gustafson said...

Lisa! THis is too cute! loving how you used the flower die to echo that luscious flower in the stamp.

Karen said...

That image is just oh so sweet! I just love how you interpreted this color challenge. It came together so well! And that ribbon is just perfect! :>

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin