Monday, December 16, 2013

Christmas Gift Card Holders

Hi everyone!  Are you busy with the holiday?  I know I am!  I even took a personal day today just to get some things done!  One of the things I had to do was get these gift card holders made for my mom.  She gets Meals on Wheels, and we thought we'd give gift cards to the ladies that deliver her meals.  They are volunteers and are so nice to my mom. 
 
We got them Target gift cards and the ones we chose were blue and red in color, so I went with those colors for the gift card holders.  I actually made three, but one I didn't have time to photograph this morning!  I got the dimensions from a video by Gina K on Stamp TV.  It is held together by a belly band of ribbon.  I die cut the bow and adhered it on top of the ribbon.  So cute!

Here's the inside where you can see the gift card.  I die cut and applied the Happy Holidays on the inside.

I added a panel where my mom could sign it.  
 
I just think these are so adorable!  They can be adapted for a girl or boy, birthdays, or any occasion you give gift cards.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Recipe
Stamps:  Glad Tidings (Verve)
Paper:  Real red, riding hood red, vintage cream, Christmas Wish (My Mind's Eye), Jingle (Lilybee designs)
Ink:  Real red
Accessories:  Christmas greetings die (MFT), Beautiful bows (MFT), riding hood red ribbon, Scor-tape, glue dots, Tombow mono multi glue



Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin