Saturday, December 28, 2013

Just Us Girls #221 - Photo Inspiration Challenge

Hi everyone!  The last Just Us Girls challenge for 2013 is a photo inspiration challenge, and I'm the hostess!  I've chosen this photo for the obvious reason.  I also thought it was a really cool picture with lots of inspiration options!

This is my take on it.  It actually came out just as I envisioned, which doesn't happen very often!  I stamped the clock in Delicata Golden Glitz ink (love that ink!).  The numbers were then stamped in Versafine Onyx Black ink as was the sentiment.  I found the ribbon and confetti stamp in a PTI set.  It seemed the perfect fit!  I added the die cut hands of the clock with a gold brad and some black pearls.


You can see more inspiration from the JUGs design team on these blogs.

 
I hope you had a great 2013 and I wish you an even better 2014!  Thanks for stopping by all year, and I look forward to seeing you next year!
 
Recipe
Stamps:  Hands of Time and It's a Celebration (Papertrey Ink), Bring on the Merry (Reverse Confetti)
Paper:  Vintage cream, black
Ink:  Versafine onyx black, Delicata Golden Glitz
Accessories:  Hands of Time die, pearls, brad, corner chomper


Photobucket

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I knew you would have a clock to create with and what a beauty it is!! Gorgeous card!

Sharyn Polesel said...

I love your card, and I'm so happy to see that clock. I saw it a long time ago as a preview to a release. I thought it was gorgeous and wanted to buy it, but then couldn't remember which stamp company had it. lol I see a clock in my future! Also, can't wait to try that gorgeous gold ink. Lovely take on the inspirations photo!

Lynn said...

Lisa, this inspiration photo is absolutely awesome! I love your card...amazing stamping!

Vicki Dutcher said...

What a fabulous clock! Love the hands being just like the photo -- well done. Happy New Year to You!

Marisa said...

Fabulous card, Lisa! Love that clock image and the placement of the hands is perfect :)

sue t. said...

Great card, I just love that delicata golden glitz ink. In fact hubby threw a pad in my stocking this year, so now I have two. Happy New Year!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

That clock looks awesome in gold with the black numbers and hands. This looks so rich. I just might have to find some of that Delicata gold ink.

Nancy said...

Fabulous card, Lisa! Love that clock image and that ink!!! Where did you get that ink from??? The placement of the hands is spot on! Happy New Year to you and yours!

cm said...

Your card is stunning, Lisa? The clock, the perfectly placed hands, the gold ink...swoon! Fabulous! Thank you so much for your warm comment on my flashy gold card; I enjoy playing with Just Us Girls whenever I can; I'm still a new-comer to card-making, but each time I've submitted a card, it's always well received! Such encouragement is a joy! Happy New Year!
c

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin