Sunday, December 8, 2013

Tags-a-Plenty!

Hi everyone!  I had some time to create tonight and made a few tags.  This first one I'm entering into Ellen Hutson's 12 Tags of Christmas with a Feminine Touch challenge.  You are supposed to make a tag based on inspiration from one of the designers, but I'm just so inspired by all of them!  I guess mine is most inspired by Sharon Harnist's reindeer tag with the jingle bells.  Mine started with a white glossy tag.  I added Ruby Red ink with a stipple brush, swirling it around to cover the tag.  Then I pounced Raspberry Ripple ink on top to give it the stippled look.  That cute reindeer is from Stampendous called Special Delivery, and is stamped in Jet Black Archival ink.  The sentiment is from Take a Bough.  After stamping and making sure it was dry, I used a Krylon gold leafing pen on the edges of the tag.  The ribbon, baker's twine, and jingle bells were added to the top of the tag.  I stamped the to/from on the back of the tag (not pictured).

These next two were so simple to create.  The tag base was actually a mistake!  This is a cut file from My Time Made Easy called Occasional Label.  When I cut it with my Silhouette, it was too big.  And I made quite a few of these!  So I saved them for tags.  I just added some pretty washi tape to the center of the tag, added my sentiments, ribbon and some sequins.

On this one, I also added the washi tape, ribbon, and sentiments along with some gold embossed snowflakes.

This one was inspired by Amy Kolling's tag.  I saw it and realized I had that die, but didn't realize I had the stamp set!  (I have too many stamps...it a sickness!) Needless to say, I was happy to see I had the stamp set!  I stamped it with Memento Luxe Rhubarb Stalk ink and used the Wink of Stella brush to add some shimmer and add a little shading.  This is a very small tag, but oh so cute!  

That's it for me today!  Thanks for stopping by!
 
Recipe
Stamps:  Special Delivery (Stampendous), Take a Bough, Peaceful Pinecones, and Bells & Boughs (PTI), Glad Tidings (Verve)
Paper:  Glossy tag, Neenah white
Ink:  Memento Luxe rhubarb stalk, archival jet black, ruby red, raspberry ripple, real red, Versamark
Accessories:  Washi tape, gold embossing powder, Krylon gold leafing pen, ribbon, baker's twine, sequins, jingle bells
 

Photobucket

1 comment:

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Lisa, your tags are fantastic! I really like that one with the cute reindeer. That background really turned out cool.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin