Sunday, January 19, 2014

Freshly Made Sketches #119

 
Hi friends!  I was on a roll today and made a total of 5 Valentine cards.  One I'm not happy with, so I don't think I'll post it, but I am posting this one today and the others later! 
 
 I wanted something feminine and flowery, so I used Basic Grey's Kissing Booth paper lead the way.  I started by die cutting the floral pattern with PTI's Tipped Tops die, then the banner with PTI's Notched Hearts Banner die.  The heart was die cut with MFT's Hearts a Plenty die (I used lots of dies on this one!).  That heart was covered with a Wink of Stella brush for shimmer, then with Glossy Accents for some shine.  The little hearts on the banner were also given some Wink of Stella shimmer.  I stamped the sentiment in Memento Luxe Rose Bud ink with PTI's Mixed Messages stamp.  Lastly, I added some crystal hearts. 
 
I followed this week's Freshly Made Sketches and flipped it on its side.
 
Thanks for stopping by!  I'll be posting some of my other cards tomorrow.
 
Recipe
Stamps:  Mixed Messages (PTI)
Paper:  Vintage cream, melon mambo, Kissing Booth (Basic Grey)
Ink:  Rose Bud (Memento Luxe)
Accessories:  Tipped Tops and Notched Hearts Banner dies (PTI); Hearts a Plenty (MFT), glossy accents, Wink of Stella shimmer brush, crystal hearts

Photobucket

1 comment:

Cindy Hall said...

This is such a pretty card! I love the floral paper and the rhinestone hearts. Very well done! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin