Friday, February 28, 2014

Time Out - Great News!

Hi everyone!  I have some news!


Yes, I made the team!  There's a new blog on the horizon and it's called Time Out.  You can read about the challenges and new design team here.  I came across the blog a while ago when they had a DT call.  I applied (twice!) and was accepted!  The challenges run every two weeks and there is a rotation of 4 different challenges.  Love those kind of challenges where I can use my own supply of stamps! 
 
Our maiden challenge will be on Thursday, March 13th, so stay tuned! 


Photobucket

8 comments:

Marisa said...

Whoo hoo :) Look forward to seeing your creations.

Hannelie said...

Congrats Lisa!
Looking forward to being inspired by you!

Gerrina said...

Looking forward to work with you too!! Have a fun this weekend, Gerrina :)

Cheryl said...

Congratulations, Lisa!! Your talent will serve the team well, I'm certain!!

Lynn Mangan said...

woohoo! So happy to be on this team with you Lisa!

onelayercards said...

I'm slap-happy excited to be on the TO DT with you, Lisa! Welcome, welcome, welcome, and can't wait for our first challenge! :o)

Hugs,
Shery

sandie said...

So happy to have you join us Lisa....party time is soon!!

Nonni said...

SO happy to have you in the team Lisa! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin