Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Happy Anniversary

Hi friends!  My sister-in-law and her husband celebrated their first anniversary on Sunday and this is the card I gave them.  I was playing with this Wreath Turnabout stamp last week and couldn't stop at making just one.  I figured if I had the stamp set up, I may as well make more.  Well....I made about 10 of these panels!  I just couldn't stop!  I was just playing with all different color combinations using Catherine Pooler inks.  So it was nice to have a panel ready to make a special card.  I wanted the sentiment to stand out, so I stamped it in Versamark onyx black ink and embossed it with clear embossing powder.  I added some purple crystals and shimmer spritz to finish it off.  You'll probably be seeing more cards in the future with the stamp set I'm sure!
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Recipe
Stamps:  Wreath Turnabout (C&9th), Embellished Elegance (PTI)
Ink:  Versafine onyx black, sweet 16, flirty fuchsia, sugared lavender, royal treatment
Paper:  Recollection white, concord grape
Accessories:  Crystals, clear embossing powder, craft foam, shimmer spritz, MISTI


1 comment:

Claire said...

What a lovely card for the happy couple, I absolutely love the pop of fuchsia pink in the wreath and I can understand why you made 10 :) Thank you for stopping by and taking time to leave a kind comment x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin