Sunday, January 6, 2019

Last of the 2018 Christmas Cards!

I think this is going to be the last of the 2018 Christmas cards!  I forgot to post them!
 
This first one used the Tiny Wreath Builder set by Gina K Designs I received for FREE from Simon Says Stamp!  I love these wreath builder sets and this tiny one is oh so cute!  This is a 4.25 x 4.25 square card.  There is some sparkle on it to make it even more festive.

This next one was special because the stencil I used was a gift from my Time Out friend, Sandie Munro.  I used it as soon as I got it and sent it off to her.  I used three different green inks to create an ombre effect.  I love how simple this card is but the red glitter paper I used for the die really made it festive as well.
 
I'm going to try to make some Christmas cards every month so I have a good amount of cards for next Christmas.  We will see how that goes! 
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Recipe:  Wreath card
Stamps:  Tiny Wreath Builder (GinaK), Tiny Words Christmas (SSS)
Paper:  Recollections white, real red, Candy Land (MFT)
Ink:  Versafine onyx black, lime rickey, rockin' red, it's a girl, it's a boy (C. Pooler)
Accessories:  Tiny wreath builder stencil, MISTI, star dust sticles, craft foam
 
Recipe:  Season's Greetings
Paper:  Recollections white, real red, glitter paper (SSS)
Ink:  Bundled sage, peeled paint, forest moss distress inks
Accessories:  Season's greetings die (SSS), white & red Nuvo drops, Funky Fossil Designs stencil



1 comment:

Vicki Dutcher said...

How fun to get that wreath builder for free! Great card

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin